This year at Durga Puja, Sony TV’s Fame Gurukul finalist Shamit Tyagi will rock the house with his electrifying performance. Come join us on Saturday, 12th of October.
Shamit performed in our 2011 Durga Puja concert. You can watch is performance in our Facebook site
Learn more about Shamit Tyagi
Watch Shamit Tyagi’s video song “Superman”
Shamit Tyagi, a talented and accomplished singer achieved International fame through Sony TV’s first reality music show – Fame Gurukul finalist honors and First Runner-up in Dus ke Dus le Gaye Dil on Sony Channel.
Shamit is a true Cancerian and completely passionate about his music. He is a trained singer and has learnt Hindustani classical for almost 18 years. He has learnt from Shri Haridutt Sharma, Mr Anant Vaidyanathan and is currently learning Shastriya Sangeet from Moinder Jeet Singh in Mumbai. Apart from Hindustani Classical, Shamit has also learnt Western Classical for a while from Mr. Hurchul Young from Delhi School of Music and from Mr. Eric Arceneaux in Maryland USA. When not singing, Shamit likes reading, watching movies. He is a complete performer who sways the crowd through his tunes and foot tapping numbers. He is currently based in Mumbai and is travelling all around the globe for his musical performance. Shamit can fluently sing in Hindi, Bengali and English. Now creating history with International Musicians he is truly living his dream…
- Song Written, composed and sung by Shamit. It’s called “SUPERMAN”. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJoSrsp5clc
- He has lend his voice to an International Fusion Album “To Thyself Be True” released in Los Angeles in October 2011 with his friend Matheus Poli and performed for the Non Indian community in Los Angeles.
- Recently Sang all the songs for a National Award winning Marathi movie “Natrang” for its hindi version for television.
- Recently sang for a animation movie “Desi Pandit” for its English version under the music direction of Illaya Raja.
- Sang the title track of the movie “Life mein Kabhi Kabhi” along with Shaan for Mr. Lalit Pandit from the Duo “Jatin Latit”.
- Finalist of Sony Entertainment Television’s popular reality music show, “Fame Gurukul”
- Sang for Fame Gurukul album “ Asman Ke Paar”
- First Runner-up at Sony TV’s “Dus ke Dus Le Gaye Dil”
Right now working on his album with all songs written, composed and sung by Shamit.
- Performed to an audience of more than 40,000 at the Indira Gandhi Stadium, Delhi.
- Regional performance – Stage performance at Murshidabad, West Bengal
- Bhaidas hall at Juhu, Mumbai
- Wadala, Mumbai.
- Shamit has done several other stage shows in major and minor cities of the country.
Invited for a corporate show in North Carolina, USA.
Few of the most recent rocking performances in USA:-
- Performed in front of a huge audience in Norwalk, California.
- Invited to perform in San Francisco, California.
- Rendered a rocking performance in Bartlett auditorium, Chicago.
- Invited to perform in Charlotte, North Carolina.
- Performed in Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Performed for Diwali in Chicago.
- Performed in New York (In the midst of a passionate performance in Chicago, USA)
- Performed in New Jersey.
- Performed in Detroit.
- Perfromed in Edmonton Canada
- Performed on the Cruises in Alaska, Jamaica
- Performed in Bangladesh.
- Performed on many occasions in Singapore.